Global Allies Program: Partners Ending Poverty with RESULTS (Dec. 2021 Webinar)
Thank you for making the inaugural year of the Global Allies Program: Partners Ending Poverty with RESULTS a memorable one. And special thanks to those of you who took action with us immediately after our training on how to craft an effective EPIC laser talk on global malnutrition! We invite you to share this action with other RPCVs in your network.
Below please find a link to the:
If you have not yet reached your member of congress, we encourage you to do so before the end of the year. Please feel free to share the following resources and encourage others to take action with you!
- Call or write your member of Congress – Visit the legislator look-up page on our website to locate the phone number, or call the Capitol Switchboard and ask for their office. Personalize our EPIC laser talk on global malnutrition prevention, and include your experience as an RPCV to inform the issue.
- Additional resources:
- USAID Press Release – $11 Billion To Combat Malnutrition And Safeguard The Lives Of Women And Children
- A Lost Chance at Greatness: The true cost of childhood malnutrition, by Roger Thurow
- Leave Behind – Congressional Request
Act Now: Co-sponsor legislation to fight severe child malnutrition globally
We look forward to seeing you at our upcoming programs in January:
- January 13, 2022, at 8:30 PM ET – Monthly Webinar (RSVP)
- January 25, 2022, at 8:30 PM ET “At the intersection of climate change, health, and poverty” Global Allies Program in partnership with RPCVs4 Environmental Action
- Speaker: Dr. Cheryl Holder, Co-Chair, Florida Medical Society Consortium on Climate Change and Health (RSVP)
Until then, wishing you a wonderful holiday and new year!
Karyne & Ken