Global Allies Program: Partners Ending Poverty with RESULTS (Feb. 2022 Webinar)
Many thanks to those of you who joined and took urgent action on the Global Fund replenishment!
Here are some additional resources to support others in taking this very important, time-sensitive action. Get your House representative to sign on this bipartisan letter to the Biden Administration (deadline extended to February 18). The letter calls for a bold replenishment to the Global Fund this year.
If they haven’t signed on, share why this is important to you and follow up on your request. If they have signed on, thank them and get them to encourage their colleagues to sign on as well.
- Call or write the foreign policy aide – Visit the legislator look-up page on our website to locate the staff member who handles foreign policy. Need help? Don’t hesitate to reach out to Karyne ([email protected]) or Ken (kpatterso[email protected]).
- Customize this draft email message, citing your experience and knowledge as a Peace Corps volunteer and the importance of a bold replenishment of the Global Fund to continue the fight in ending HIV/AIDS, TB, and Malaria
- Additional resources:
- Webinar Slides (PDF/PPT)
- Video: We Cannot Afford to Go Backwards
- Video (12 min): We Will Keep Fighting Until our Last Breath
- Learn more about how the Global Fund operates in your country of service by visiting the Data Explorer: https://data.theglobalfund.org/
- EPIC Laser Talk on the Global Fund
We encourage you to continue to take action and join us for our next webinar on March 10, 2022, at 8:30 PM ET. Know someone in your network who would be interested in taking action? Bring them along! Register here.