Maybe you’ve been feeling the urge to do something – but you aren’t sure what. Maybe you feel overwhelmed by this political moment. Maybe you wish that you could have a say in the policies that impact millions of people here in the United States and around the world. Well, now you can.
Join our New Advocate Orientation to learn how RESULTS advocates use their voices to support solutions to poverty.
Our 60 minute online orientation will cover:
- Why advocacy matters
- Actions that make a difference
- RESULTS campaigns overview
- Connecting with RESULTS in your community
- Take your first RESULTS action!
TO REGISTER: You MUST sign up here first www.results.org/volunteer.
- We’ll send you a Welcome to RESULTS email with more information on volunteering. Read it. If you like what you read, there is a link to register for the orientation at the bottom of the message.
Contact Alicia Stromberg if you have any issues registering or if you’d like to connect with a RESULTS team member to speak one on one first: [email protected]