Fundraise for RESULTS
RESULTS volunteers and supporters around the country play a critical role in ensuring the organization has the resources needed to end poverty by hosting events in their local communities or joining in our Friends and Family peer-to-peer fundraising program.
Fundraising for RESULTS is a great way to engage your community in the fight to end poverty while learning critical skills in messaging, organizing and management.
How You Can Get Involved
- Start a Friends and Family Campaign.
- Host an event. Contact our office at [email protected] to get started!
Why Your Fundraising Efforts Matter
To RESULTS and RESULTS Educational Fund (REF):
- Volunteers are a critical part of our fundraising story. From our inception, RESULTS and REF have depended on, and been supported by, our grassroots donors.
- These unrestricted funds allow RESULTS/REF to maintain our independence to work on the issues and strategic projects where we will have the most impact.
- You help us extend the reach of our message, bringing more people into the movement to end poverty.
To Your RESULTS Group:
- RESULTS fundraising events make your group more visible in your community.
- Events give groups clearly defined ways to reach out and form partnerships with other organizations.
- Sharing about RESULTS during fundraising attracts new members.
- Fundraising events solidify and make richer the participation of current activists.
- Fundraising pushes us to clearly articulate our values and why we personally invest in the work of RESULTS and REF with our time and our money.
- Fundraising asks us to look at our relationship with money and the part we play in how it shapes the world.
- Events force us to become better speakers, better organizers, and better managers, which spills over into other aspects of our lives.