Highlights from RESULTS Snohomish County World AIDS Day Event
Hello RESULTS friends,
Pictures are worth a thousand words right? Well, I wanted to share with you a few photos from World AIDS Day, December 1 in Everett, Washington.
Highlights were (in no particular order! It was all amazing!):
- Zambian HIV/AIDS activist Michael Gwaba (Ambassador for the Global Fund “Here I Am” Campaign) spoke to over 200 students at Marysville-Pilchuck High School for an hour. (We thought there would only be 20 students!)
- Two Snohomish County HIV activists living with HIV shared how they are facing HIV/AIDS on a panel during the evening presentation.
- A fantastic presentation was given by Hayden Bixby of Cura Orphanage, Kenya
- Oh, those Snohomish High School volunteers! They were amazing!
- Around 40 people participated in our evening Memorial AIDS March
- And a super turnout of around 70 participants for the evening program filled with inspiring presentations, music and art.
- An Amazing art display portrayed the “Face of AIDS” with drawings and narratives by 15 students at Marysville-Pilchuck High School.