Training Module 2
November 24, 2014
RESULTS Group Leader Training
The Orient-Understand module will provide a high level overview of the Group Leader role, expectations, accountability and the support available to you.
Your Learning Objectives:
- Be able to speak with clarity and enthusiasm to RESULTS purpose and mission
- Understand the Group Leader role, processes and support
- Think through approach and prepare to lead volunteer advocates
Your Learning Sequence:
- Overview of Learning Plan (to be completed in 2 weeks)
- Read our welcome to you as a group leader! Then connect with your Regional Coordinator (RC): RESULTS staff will be sure you are connected with the RC of your area. Finally, review the pieces of practical background information offered below.
- RESULTS Mission, Structure, and Core Values
- RESULTS Vision and Strategic Imperatives
- RESULTS 101: How it Works
- Building Relationships: The Ties That Bind Us
- Role of the RESULTS Group
- The RESULTS Advocate
- Group Leader Role Description
- Grassroots Group Roles – Find a Way to Plug In!
- Leading Volunteer Activists – Ladder of Engagement webinar and document. Also, call & meeting cycle and action reporting help.
- RESULTS Organizational Structure: To learn more about our organizational structure, you are invited to join in a brief RESULTS Introductory Call. Register online!
- RESULTS Staff
- Weekly Updates: Global Poverty Weekly Updates | U.S. Poverty Weekly Updates